• Produce quality piping design layouts.
• Assist engineers and designers in resolving piping issues.
• Technical background or interest.
• Willingness to learn new Softwares (f.e: Aveva).
• Good communication skills: min. B2 English.
• An interest in maritime innovation and an open mindset to new development and technologies.
• Knowledge of technical drawings.
• An ability to work both independently and with a team.
Extra points for knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of Cadmatic or Inventor 3D.
• Experience in pipe design, pipe support system and different pipe systems.
• Experience with preparing pipe system documentation for a clients.
• Ship Design House or Shipyard experience.
• Knowledge of Class rules.
Also Familiar with the following will be a huge plus:
• Ship systems.
• Ship machinery space and deck arrangements.
• Ship structural arrangements.
• Outfit and accommodation.
• Commercial ship construction.
Also, German language skills will be a huge plus.
• Work in an experienced, passionate and dedicated team.
• A competitive salary package based on the experience.
• Educational possibilities for career improvement.
• The office located near Szczecin Shipyard.
• Transparent, flat structure of the Company.
• Elastic working hours.
• Workshops and Trainings.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Please include the following statement in your application: "„I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Marine Design Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”"