• Use 2D drafting and 3D modeling to create structural/hull packages or documentation for a Client.
• Create support documentation for the drawings.
• Ensure all documentation is correctly produced in accordance with company and client procedures and securely field.
• Technical background or interest.
• Willingness to learn new Softwares (f.e: Aveva).
• Good communication skills: min. B2 English.
• An interest in maritime innovation and an open mindset to new development and technologies.
• Knowledge of technical drawings.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
Extra points for knowledge and experience:
• Provable skills in AutoCAD, Nupas, Inventor or Rhino.
• 2-D and 3-D Model generation and use.
• AVEVA Marine (Hull) PDMS.
• Ship Design House or Shipyard experience.
• Ship Hull layouts (systems, structure, and general).
Also Familiar with the following will be a huge plus:
• Ship systems.
• Ship machinery space and deck arrangements.
• Ship structural arrangements.
• Outfit and accommodation.
• Class deliverables.
• Commercial ship construction.
Also, German language skills will be a huge plus.
• Work in an experienced, passionate and dedicated team.
• A competitive salary package based on the experience.
• Educational possibilities for career improvement.
• The office located near Szczecin Shipyard.
• Transparent, flat structure of the Company.
• Elastic working hours.
• Workshops and Trainings.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Please include the following statement in your application: "„I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Marine Design Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”"